Australian Otaku Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli)

5 posters

Go down

garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Empty garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli)

Post  garry-sama Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 am

ok watching strike witch's and only reason is i got interested in the plot but to my surpise the show is a complete joke i mean its pretty much fanservice material girls with no pants only bloomer's and knicker's i don't think pants came in around 1940's for these girls i mean magical broom's are propeller operated leg unit's with a magical engine? with BAR, sniper, guided rocket launcher and lets not forget samurai swords...ok a bit over the edge of reality with that idea but over all i must say a couple of posititve's like how many character's are actually well done and represented and thank god for shirley's oppai i would stop watching if it was'nt for her... overall the anime is nothing but fanservice not taken seriously(could not watch this with a straightface) lots of focus's on bum and anywhere around that area with the occasional breast focus not to bad...
(oh honourable mention on the furry bit's they add when they use magic)
garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Strike_witches_05
see! girls like big tits so why don't you?
garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Strike-witches-5-00
well that's convenient? i mean HOW IS THAT PHONE CONNECTED?
garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Snapshot20080714203836
girls with geass...nice
garry-sama
garry-sama
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Props : 50

Back to top Go down

garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Empty Re: garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli)

Post  Madman Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Strike Witches....very Lolilicious! Yum! I enjoyed it muchly...
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Props : 44

Back to top Go down

garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Empty Re: garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli)

Post  garry-sama Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 am

yeah i enjoyed the fact it made me fall asleep when i needed it....
garry-sama
garry-sama
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Props : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  khajiit Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Wow, for as much as I do adore lolis... this show looks terrible =w=
khajiit
khajiit
Touhou Whore
Touhou Whore

Props : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  ARTA8SIMS Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:59 pm

I just finished the series. MUST WATCH IT ON DVD VERSION!!! Really good loli show I have to say.
ARTA8SIMS
ARTA8SIMS
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)

Props : 312

https://auotaku.666forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 am

I agree ARTA8SIMS! These others are heretics! Strike witches was awesome Loli service. The DVD version is gold..go Loli pantsu! Smile
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  khajiit Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:34 am

Madman wrote:I agree ARTA8SIMS! These others are heretics! Strike witches was awesome Loli service. The DVD version is gold..go Loli pantsu! Smile

Sure, but does it have anything else going for it besides that?

garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Rikascrazyplzgarry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Rikasreallycrazyplz
khajiit
khajiit
Touhou Whore
Touhou Whore

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:07 am

khajiit wrote:
Madman wrote:I agree ARTA8SIMS! These others are heretics! Strike witches was awesome Loli service. The DVD version is gold..go Loli pantsu! Smile

Sure, but does it have anything else going for it besides that?

garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Rikascrazyplzgarry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Rikasreallycrazyplz

Do you need anything besides that?? Smile It may not have some deep meaningful storyline, but its fun and enjoyable to watch. Which is what i want from an anime.
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  khajiit Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:28 am

Ahaha, well I'll give it a chance then. I must say those girls do look cute without pants on, even if it makes no fricken sense at all garry's review: strike witches(yes that's right i watched something loli) Gentlemenpls
khajiit
khajiit
Touhou Whore
Touhou Whore

Back to top Go down

Post  Mappy Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:37 am

Mmmm.... Sky Girls, only half as long and twice as good.

The lack of pants damages the historical accuracy. Cool
Mappy
Mappy
Keeper of the Tapes
Keeper of the Tapes

Props : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:39 am

WELL..hi Mappy! I do agree. Even though i enjoyed Strike Witches, sky girls is much better. Great intro soundtrack as well.
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down