Australian Otaku Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Introduction Thread

+8
Mappy
khajiit
Gaijin
Madman
Fleet Commander Dark
V£×£N
ARTA8SIMS
xandox
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Introduction Thread Empty The Introduction Thread

Post  xandox Tue May 19, 2009 2:41 pm

I just thought I'd start up a Thread where we can all introduce ourselves so we can find out who's on here and what we're like.

Ok, So I'll start:

My name is Shaun, but know on the internet as xanodx. I'm into Anime, Gaming, Manga, Pocky... the usual Weeaboo activities really...

Some of my favourite shows include (but are not limited to) The Melancholy Suzumiya Haruhi, Clannad (and the Afterstory), Cowboy Bebop, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Code Geass and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann! Outside my otaku life I'm a musician (which means I earn nothing) and studying to be a music teacher. I'm also thinking of getting into chip-tunes making music for the Famicon/NES.

So that's my bit done. What about the rest of you?

Last edited by xandox on Mon May 25, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
xandox
xandox
Ultra Director
Ultra Director

Props : 31
Location : Well Duh! Posting in the forums! (You're trying to trick me aren't you?)

http://myanimelist.net/profile/xandox

Back to top Go down

The Introduction Thread Empty Re: The Introduction Thread

Post  ARTA8SIMS Wed May 20, 2009 9:29 am

Ok, I should've started this buy I don't have the time yet. Anyway, I'm Simeon also known as ARTA8SIMS on the net.
I'm the Admin and also the founder of this forum, this is my 1st time starting and managing a forum so its something new for me. I'll do my best to keep everyone happy here at AOF.
Things I like are computers, collecting anime and spending money if I have any......

Anyway, enjoy your time at AOF.
ARTA8SIMS Very Happy
ARTA8SIMS
ARTA8SIMS
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)

Props : 312

https://auotaku.666forum.com/

Back to top Go down

The Introduction Thread Empty rofl

Post  V£×£N Wed May 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Howdy.
Im Addison and im known by many names on the net.
Im kind of like the person that always changes their mind. Some names ive been know as are Nibbs, Vendetta, Furry and Prowla.
I Helped ARTA make this forum though it seems he forgot...:S roflwaffle.
I like to mix things up as seen before, mixing words up and pretty much being unusual in everyway.
I like to play pranks and have a laugh esp if it involves messin with someone.
I like Anime, Games, Sports, Music, and Models. oh and Armored Core and Kingdom Hearts. And i used to love MArio on the old SNES. God that rocked socks.

But yea ill help out ARTA and keep everything here in order.

Oh yeah me and a mate are the founders of the HBC Home Brand Clan from Australia.

We span across 10 games from GTA to COD4.
V£×£N
V£×£N
Shoryuken Master
Shoryuken Master

Props : 41

https://auotaku.666forum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The Introduction Thread Empty Greetings

Post  Fleet Commander Dark Mon May 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi I'm Matt
On the net i'm Fleet Commander Dark and Rim Dark

I like Anime, manga, Dragons, Comupter, Reading study

Yours Fleet Commander Matt
Fleet Commander Dark
Fleet Commander Dark
AOF Noob
AOF Noob

Props : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:02 am

Hi mina-san! My name is Madman, but i'm often known by other names such as pedobear and harbinger of the Lolicaust. I can't imagine why however Very Happy . Some of my favourite animes include Melancholy of Haruhi, Kodomo no Jikan, Magical girl Lyrical Nanoha (drool..!) and black lagoon. But then i like watching all sorts of anime and have loved them all! When i am not chasing Loli's around, i also enjoy playing my PS3 (resident evil 5 rox), ice skating, athletics, broomball and my Taekwondo. I'm sure i will enjoy my stay here, and will try not to break too many rules.. Twisted Evil

Jana....
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Props : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaijin Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 am

Hey fellas,

My name is Adam and i am a good friend of ARTA, I am very interested in Anime and Manga, however i a newbie to it all. Not forums just the whole anime lingo. I am apart of a few other automotive forums which is where my main passion lies, not just any cars tho.. jap cars. So im pretty much interested in anything to do with the Japanese auto industry or culture.

The only real anime i have watched is many of the popular westernized anime such as DB, DBZ, DBGT, naruto, initial D, however, i have seen a few others such as bleach, samurai champloo, Ghost in the shell + movie.

My fav anime director would be Hayao Miyazaki.. seen most of his stuff ie. porco rosso, my neighbor totoro, castle in the sky, kiki's delivery service.. etc.

havnt seen to many focus on lolis but being apart of this forum i hope to find out alot more and make a positive contribution to the forum.

thanx guys, gaijin
Gaijin
Gaijin
Dori Master
Dori Master

Props : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:16 am

Welcome, Daijin Dori Master.
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  khajiit Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:46 am

Hey boys and girls,

I think everybody knows me but for those who don't, my name's Simon, or perhaps better known as khajiit. I love anime, gaming, drawing anime and games, spending money on anime, games and drawing, and lolis... which I also draw The Introduction Thread Nipahplz

Generally I like seinen anime, so no bleach or lower for me. I have a pretty wide taste in anime, but I like shows like: Black Lagoon, Kodomo no Jikan, Higurashi, Gunslinger Girl and... well a lot The Introduction Thread Dontlietomeplz

Oh, and I also like touhou.... A LOT.
khajiit
khajiit
Touhou Whore
Touhou Whore

Props : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:10 am

Hi, Khajiit. A fellow Loli lover is always welcome!
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  khajiit Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:24 am

Haha, thanks madman ^^
khajiit
khajiit
Touhou Whore
Touhou Whore

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaijin Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:15 am

Madman wrote:Welcome, Daijin Dori Master.

thanx for the warm welcome loli commander
Gaijin
Gaijin
Dori Master
Dori Master

Back to top Go down

Post  V£×£N Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Glad to see that everyone is getting along nicely around hear.

See ya all around
V£×£N
V£×£N
Shoryuken Master
Shoryuken Master

Props : 41

https://auotaku.666forum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mappy Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Hello, I'm Mappy. I'm old (but not as old as Madman) and have a greying beard of evil. Cool

My favourite anime are thus: Cowboy Bebop, Azumanga Daioh, Haibane Renmei, Mushishi, Escaflowne, Zettai Shonen, Trigun, Noein, Kino's Travels, Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Aria, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Outlaw Star, Ghost Hound, Eden of the East, Michiko e Hatchin, Planetes, Kacho Oji, Ga-Rei Zero, Asatte no Houko, Crest/Banner of the Stars, Berserk, Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai, Rurouni Kenshin, Shion no Ou, Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto, Fantastic Children, Kamichu, Beck, Xam'd, Nadia, Kurenai, Gunslinger Girl, Baccano, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Key the Metal Idol, Hellsing, Beyond the Clouds, ef - a tale of memories/melodies, Nadesico, Gankutsuou, Betterman, Kemonozume, Welcome to the NHK, Eureka Seven, Turn A Gundam, Tetsuwan Birdy, Nodame Cantabile, Princess Mononoke, True Tears, Card Captor Sakura, 5cm Per Second, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Chaos;Head, Lupin III, Dennou Coil, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Figure 17, GTO, Casshern Sins, Ghost in the Shell, DNA², Sketchbook, You're Under Arrest, Infinite Ryvius, Ristorante Paradiso, Fruits Basket, FLCL, Space Cruiser Yamato, Full Metal Panic, Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu, Tower of Druaga, Serial Experiments Lain, Spirited Away, Kurau - Phantom Memory, Perfect Blue, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Princess Tutu, Genshiken, Patlabor, Galaxy Express 999, Ergo Proxy, Innocent Venus, Spirit of Wonder, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Clannad, Fushigi Yuugi, Lucky Star, Gungrave, Mahoraba, Kaiba, Hidamari Sketch, Skip Beat, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Natsume Yuujinchou, Paranoia Agent, Honey & Clover, The Third, Hyper Police, Maison Ikkoku, I Can Hear the Sea, Simoun, Now and Then Here and There, RideBack, One Outs, Patapata Hikousen no Bouken, Queen Millennia, NieA_7, Cross Game, Slayers, Geobreeders, Windy Tales, Kanon, Hoshi no Koe, Please Save My Earth, Only Yesterday, Mizuiro Jidai, R.O.D., Tokyo Godfathers, Moyashimon, Overman King Gainer, Silent Mobius, Potemayo, Seirei no Moribito, Cutey Honey, Scrapped Princess, Real Drive, Stellvia, Hyakko, Pale Cocoon, Mouryou no Hako, Denpa Teki na Kanojo, The Weathering Continent, Shuffle, Eve no Jikan, Natsu no Arashi, Rah-Xephon, Dogs: Bullets and Carnage, Touch, Dual, Sengoku Basara, Texhnolyze, K-ON and Video Girl Ai. And that's what I can remember. For now.

Pity me. Cool
Mappy
Mappy
Keeper of the Tapes
Keeper of the Tapes

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Welcome mappy.. Smile Is that all your favourite anime? or is there more...
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Mappy Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 pm

There is probably more. My brain just doesn't extend that far at this time of the morning.
Mappy
Mappy
Keeper of the Tapes
Keeper of the Tapes

Back to top Go down

Post  ARTA8SIMS Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:39 am

I got all the name stored in my 1TB hdd but I bump will kill everything Very Happy
ARTA8SIMS
ARTA8SIMS
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)

Back to top Go down

Post  khajiit Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:44 am

Ahhh I'm only up to 120GB/1TB of anime so far... need to download more... The Introduction Thread Dontlietomeplz
khajiit
khajiit
Touhou Whore
Touhou Whore

Back to top Go down

Post  garry-sama Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 am

i just built a new external drive 2.5" (no more power cable) with 500gb weastern digital oh yeah...
garry-sama
garry-sama
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain

Props : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Danger Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 am

おはよございますみんあさん~
I'm another AVCon migrant making my way here, I can see a few familiar names which is always good to see.
Just generally, I'm a first year student at Adelaide Uni, just doing a bach arts until I can settle on future prospectives; so yeah, I'm basically a total loser. I'm a huge music fan, as broad a statement that is, love all sorts of music and like to think I've got a reasonably impressive collections. I've recently been expanding my vinyl library which has been a fun collection to work on. Generally I've been more into anime, but lately I've been really into manga, picking up and really getting into series' like Black Jack, Nana, Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service and my favorite thus far, Lupin III. I'm still quite the anime fan, but due to being broke pretty much all the time and having to deal with a 20gb p/month cap courtesy of the lovely kids at Bigpond means I can never really get away with stocking up on any reasonable amounts of anime (which leads me to ask, if anybody knows of anywhere in Adelaide where I'll get away with hauling in a portable HDD and downloading a load of animu - ie net cafes etc - then please let me know ); my all time top anime would probably be FLCL, Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Detroit Metal City, Evangelion, Lucky Star and a number of ghibli titles, my favorites being Spirited Away and Nausica. I'm probably going on a bit here, so I won't say too much more, but other than what I've already stated, my only other real interests off the top of my head are playing guitar and visual art.

I'm sure you'll see my posts appearing around the place in the near future, look forward to getting to know you all.
Dick Danger
Dick Danger
AOF Noob
AOF Noob

Props : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  ARTA8SIMS Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Nice to meet you man. Enjoy your stay with us. Very Happy
ARTA8SIMS
ARTA8SIMS
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 am

Hi Danger-san, and welcome. Although this forum seems to be going nowhere lately......? Well, your choice of anime is certainly not all that interesting - apart from Lucky Star of course!! Konata is awesome!- but i'm sure someone would be happy to share some good stuff with you. Smile Being a Moderator ona much larger Anime forum, i dont get here a lot, but will be sure to see you around.
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  ARTA8SIMS Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:13 am

Yea, not much happening here except I update the download section every single day. Make sure you go there and check it out. Lots of good stuff in it man! Very Happy
ARTA8SIMS
ARTA8SIMS
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)

Back to top Go down

Post  Madman Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 am

I will..thanks Sim!
Madman
Madman
Loli Commander
Loli Commander

Back to top Go down

The Introduction Thread Empty hello all ^^/

Post  iluvsasuke Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:25 pm

heyyy all ~! cat

nice to meet you~~! i'am also from avcon forum XD..my name is joy~~
im currently first uni student~~ at unisa~~ but doing japanese in adelaide uni XD >.< studying psychology atm XD........... albino
my hobbies are~ cosplaying XD , jrock/jpop --> <3 antic cafe, korean musician like super junior , big bang and G dragon~~. chinese/hk: raymond lam <3, Alan and evan yo~~ , reading manga, watching some anime and k/jdrama XD..

hmm i dont watch a lot of long anime, but i have watched one peice, naruto, nodame cantebile, haruhi, ouran high, lucky star and tales of symphonia.

I ususally prefer reading manga~! I'm upto volune 11 of tsubasa chronicles~~ and reading fruits baskets and loved death note XD ..until L died =|..

i actually took sum photos with ARTA8SIMS at avcon~~!! ahaha..but i dont think he knows me ~~ ..

to ARTA8SIMS: nice cosplay XD. it was really cute~~ but i had no idea where it was from ~~ ..i dont know if u know tales of symphonia?? i was cosplaying as colette brunel from there >< ~~

nice to meet you~! hhaha douzoyoroshiku XD..
iluvsasuke
iluvsasuke
AOF Noob
AOF Noob

Props : 5

http://gyabolove.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ARTA8SIMS Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Welcome mate and enjoy your stay with us. And the answer to your question, The cosplay is from Vocaloid. I dressed up as Len. The one on the right.
The Introduction Thread 31423fb8818b7bbe66658274601d7c461231926664_full
ARTA8SIMS
ARTA8SIMS
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)
ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down